2007/03/17

Meeting with TW colleagues

Tomorrow HK office and TW office all colleagues will go Beijing, today TW colleague came Hong Kong office to visit and have meeting.
I arrived office at 8:00, the meeting started at about 8:45, we had breakfast together first, afterward, we started to have presentation, one by one, originally I want to use English as my Putonghua is very bad, but one after one, all people use Putonghua, so... haha, at least they understand what I mean, so good.
We finished meeting at about 12:30 and go IFC Isola Bar to have buffet lunch, very good taste and very good place too! At the same time it was very expensive, luckily it is paid by company.
The lunch finished at about 3pm and I went to have lesson to 5pm.
Tonight need have enough sleep and tomorrow I need to arrive airport at 10am.