Due to too many spy-ware infections, my sister wants to reinstall the whole system for her desktop computer, so I helped her to reinstall last night.
1. Remove the old partition and repartition the harddisk.
2. Install Windows XP but no driver for the on-board LAN
3. Install the motherboard driver, in order to have network access
4. Update the Windows XP to SP2
5. Get all the motherboard drivers from ASRock website and install them
6. Install firefox, maxthon, messenger, MS Office
7. Update until nothing to update for the OS and Office
Will continue tonight, to install antivirus, spyware protection and finally make a partition backup for easy reinstall later on.